Director of GPA/AP
Medical student at the SUNY Downstate College of Medicine.
Tasmia had started her career at Khan’s in the High School GPA Dept as an Instructor since August of 2017. After standing out in manager training, Tasmia was promoted to Director of the GPA/AP Dept, as she completed her Bachelor’s of Arts in Biochemistry and Interdisciplinary studies with a minor in Psychology.
The Management Team
GPA and College Admissions Manager
Oversees GPA department including all GPA/AP instructors, college admissions assistance, and all GPA related initiatives.
- Graduated form The Bronx High School of Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Physics from Barnard College
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Columbia University
- Test Engineer at Ferric
GPA Quality Manager
Manages quality of GPA & AP classes while mentoring students to help them succeed in high school!
- Graduated from Brooklyn Technical HS
- Bachelor’s in Anthropology with a concentration in Cultural Anthropology from Brooklyn College Scholars Program
- Minor in Chemistry and Biology
- SUNY Optometry student