*Please read the contents carefully before submitting an application!
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected]
Khan’s Tutorial is looking for a highly qualified, engaging, detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills who would support the Jackson Heights Branch operations for the company. This individual will be expected to work with new and current families & staff to facilitate in person visits from start to finish.
Key Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned as needed):
- Work collaboratively with staff to ensure proper follow up and oversight during In-Person visits
- Work closely with other department leaders on the Senior Team to ensure a cohesive streamlined experience for students & staff at Khan’s Jackson Heights
- Host families to ensure optimal customer experience from start to finish.
- Address & report complaints to fellow staff to ensure that steps are taken to prevent further issues.
- Address staff or student concerns.
- Maintain Look and Feel of Branch to KT Standards
- Complete tasks provided by the Senior Team.
- Must be a college student and above with experience in business administration and data management.
- Must be skilled in use of Google Sheets, Google Docs, and the Google Suite.
- Must be detail oriented and have a strong set of oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and explore new processes and technologies.
- Must have experience in Google Drive applications: Sheets, Docs, Forms
- Shift Availability Thursdays 3 – 7, Fridays 3 – 7, Saturdays & Sundays 10 – 3
Compensation: $16 – $17 per hour depending on experience.